Tuesday 5 April 2011

A week of Celebrations

A week of Celebrations

Posted on Tuesday Apr 5 17:58:00 BST 2011
Wow....What an eventful and exciting week it has turned out to be!
It started with the launch of our fabulous newly re designed  website by Amanda Farren at Qwerty Cow Design,
The week continued with my 'Big Birthday' Celebrations. With two wonderful surprises, one being my cousin arriving from Cyprus to be with me (which of course ended with the obligatory shopping trip to London the following day) and the second, a parcel on my doorstep wrapped in cellophane and a big bow (and a group of giggly friends hiding around the corner) - which on closer inspection I discovered was my good friend from Switzerland hiding beneath it, who had also come over to surprise me!
The evening and party that followed was made all the more memorable by the friends and family who made sure my Birthday was special . I feel blessed. 

 With Mother's Day approaching, I felt in a reflective mood as I remembered my dear mother who I had lost to Cancer 3 years ago. We shared a birthday and its always a difficult time of the year. However, on Mother's Day, my 4 children whose ages range from 22, 20 and twins of 14 showered me with love and reminded me what being a mother was all about. 

I didnt think the week could get any better, when that Sunday evening, We entered our Business on Twitter for@TheoPaphitis #sbs (Small Business Sunday).  Every Sunday between 5-7.30pm on Twitter you can enter your business  adding @Theo Paphitis  #sbs  He then chooses 6  Businesses to retweet and thus giving them great exposure. 
Well, you can imagine our great excitement and surprise to have been picked! 




So Mr Paphitis -  from One Greek-Cypriot to another ευχαριστώ πολύ !!  You have made two Mums on Mother's Day very happy indeed! 

Thank you also @ShelliBobbins for our screen shot,  @whoatemycrayons for our new badge! and to all the wonderful messages from all our twitter friends :) xx







No comments:

Post a Comment